About the magazine «Technologies in Electronic Industry»
Circulation - 4000 copies
Frequency - 8 issues per year
Volume – 80 type pages and more
Distribution – Russia and CIS
The Technologies in Electronic Industry magazine informs the readers about new technological equipment, consumable materials, used in manufacturing, about main tendencies and perspectives of PCB market development, and also about companies acting on this market. The magazine is set up primarily for technologists of electronic industry.
The top level, set by the Components snd Technologies magazine, is ensured by a serious and creative approach to packing of the magazine and by professionalism and experience of the editorial board. We would be happy to place your articles, press-releases, news, thematic publications, technical specifications of the products, recommendations on their applications and also information materials on the market events, about your partners (in Russia and abroad) and other information, within the format of our publication, on pages of the magazine. Our authors get free annual subscription on Components snd Technologies magazine and Technologies in Electronic Industry magazine.
The main thematic trends of the «Technologies in Electronic Industry» supplement
- Equipment for PCB Manufacturing
- Materials for PCB Manufacturing
- CAD System
- Processes of PCB Manufacturing
- Quality Control
- Environment Protection Issues
- Assembly Technique
- Incoming Inspection and Components Storage
- Application of Soldering Paste and Glue
- Components Mounting
- Soldering, Soldering Equipment and Materials
- Soldered Methods of Connections
- Protective Coverings of PCBs
- Quality Control of Mounting
- Electrical Testing of PCBs before Mounting
- Electrical Testing of Electronic Modules
- Optical Testing by Outward Appearance
- Issues of Quality, Failures and Defects Analysis for Electronic Modules (PCBs)
- Soldered Methods of Connections
- Electronic and Ion Technologies
- Market of Microelectronics (ME) and Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS)
- General Technology of ME and MEMS
- Refinement Methods for Materials and Ready-Made Structures
- Mechanical and Chemical Processing
- Thermal Processes
- Thin Film Technology
- Elion Processing
- Lithography Processes
- Quality Control
- Nanotecnologies and Nanomaterials
- Contract Production
- Domestic Manufacturers
- Antistatic Agents, Components Storage, Ventilation Systems, Furniture
- Standards (annotations)
The target audience
- Technologists in electronic industry
- Managers of manufacturing companies, distributors of technologic equipment, suppliers, who have to know the tendencies in technology, market of technology equipment and Materials for PCB Manufacturing
- Manufacturing and distributors of technologic equipment
- Design engineers and specialists in application
One-issue audience of the «Technologies in Electronic Industry» 2007 (some magazine subscribers choose 2 or more rank). Indicated 100% distribution.
- Selected distribution on the base of the subscribers of the Component and Technologies magazine;
- Distribution on specialized seminars and conferences;
- Direct mail;
- Distribution on exhibitions of electronics in Moscow, St.Petersburg, Ekaterinburg and other cities;
- Distribution through the selling network of the Components and Technologies magazine;
- Subscription in Russia (Subscription index).
The area of distribution of the «Technologies in Electronic Industry» in federal subjects (July 2007). Without realisation on exhibitions.
The plan of magazine’s appearances in 2016
|Issue||The topic||Deadline for articles on Russian||Deadline for advertisement||Issue date|
|1`2016||15 January 2016||22 January2016||01 February 2016|
|2`2016||19 February 2016||26 February 2016||07 March 2016|
|3`2016||15 April 2016||22 April 2016||02 May 2016|
|4`2016||20 May 2016||27 May 2016||06 June 2016|
|5`2016||22 July 2016||29 July 2016||08 August 2016|
|6`2016||26 August 2016||02 September 2016||12 September 2016|
|7`2016||23 September 2016||30 September 2016||11 October 2016|
|8'2016||11 November 2016||18 November 2016||28 November 2016|
Technical requirements for advertising presented in electronic format
Electronic layout could be presented both for PC and Macintosh platforms.
Layout should contain two files: the first for printing process (EPS format) and the second for screen preview (PDF or JPG format). All the pictures used for layout have to be presented as detached files. Additional files should be collected in the layout folder. File names should contain only figures and letters of Latin alphabet. File name should provide the following information: the name of company, print size and the number of layout version.
Size of the electronic layout should be identical to the print size of advertising. Add five millimeter bleed to the expected trim format (in case the layout covers all the print area of magazine page).
Important elements should have at least five millimeter distance from the trim line. Logotypes should be given in vector format. All parts of publication should be presented only in CMYK model. Transparent backgrounds are not allowed. The amount of spot colors could not exceed 280 %. All the fonts should be transformed into vector format. Text with special effects has to be presented in raster format. We don’t recommend using font size less than 6 pt. Long raster texts are not allowed.
All the pictures in electronic layout should be presented in TIFF (no compression!), PSD Photoshop or EPS formats. Pictures ready to printing process should be presented in CMYK or Grayscale models. Pictures needed further revision (retouch or color correction) should be presented in RGB model. Resolution could be from 250 to 350 dpi for color and from 600 to1200 dpi for black and white graphics. Scale of all the pictures used in layout should be 1:1. It is not allowed to use in graphics thin lines of composed rich black color. Total ink of graphics could not exceed 310%.
Of. 218, build 4, Nijniaya Syromiatnicheskaya,
Ph. / Fax: +7(495)9873720
122b Sadovaya str., St-Petersburg, 190121